Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sam and Jerry are ...in two different places...AT THE SAME TIME!

How was this possible? Unfortunately, Jerry had to work last Saturday. While I would've been content with lying in bed, pining for my late husband (Walmart = DEATH), I pulled myself out of my misery to enjoy spending time with my mom and sisters in downtown Salt Lake.

Mom and Becky at the Beer Tent, enjoying themselves immensely.

 Spectacular food was to be had everywhere! It was a blissful pastry utopia!






Where was I, you ask?



= FOOD HEAVEN!
The Salt Lake City Farmers Market, a gathering of local farmers, delicatessens, patisseries, and crafty people. We all had a wonderful time sampling local food, and I cannot wait to go back for another visit. This time I will bring Jerry along I promise!

2 comments:

  1. That picture of the fruit tarts is just gorgeous! ;) Fun times. Hopefully again this weekend...

    Rebecca {hearts} Salt Lake City

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is because you are an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete